What is The Shark Club?
The St James Shark Club is a volunteer service organization composed of parents, staff, community members and businesses dedicated to providing financial support and resources to all St James High School sports and athletes.
The Shark Club is managed by a Board of Directors comprised of 25 members and 2 Ex-Officio Members. Board Members are elected to a two year term by current Board Members. Terms start in February of each year.
How does the The Shark Club raise money?
· Membership Sales
· Corporate Sponsorship Sales
· Homecoming BBQ, and Fins and Flip Flops
How does The Shark Club spend the money that is raised?
· Purchase equipment for sports teams
· Purchase uniforms for sports teams
· Meals for Athletes and Coaches during playoff games
· Pay for physicals on a need based request
· Production of the All Sports Programs (3 issues per school year)
Why Should I join the The Shark Club?
By joining, you will be showing your support to the SJHS Sharks Athletes. It takes everyone coming together as a community to make our schools athletic program successful.
How can I help?
· Become a member of the SJHS Shark Club
· Become a Corporate Sponsor
· Volunteer your time
2023-2024 Shark Club Board Members
The Shark Club
10800 Highway 707
P.O. Box 4140
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Follow us on
The Shark Club
St. James High School
Shark Club Board of Directors
Are you interested in serving on the
The Shark Club Board of Directors?
Term is 2 years and will start each February 1st.
Elections will be held in December.
Nomination forms are due December 1 each year.
Past President - Donna Satterley
Ryan Poston - Ex Officio
Collin Liggett - Ex Officio